The PMMNG is a diverse group of people who share the bond of living with or knowing someone with multiple myeloma. The group consists of the newly-diagnosed, long-term survivors, caregivers and family members. We welcome and encourage you to visit us and join our discussions.
Please contact Dennis MacBride at firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line: PMMNG MAILING LIST, if you wish to receive regular announcements from PMMNG, including our monthly e-newsletter. Please specify if you would like to receive electronic or print mailings.
We are affiliated with the International Myeloma Foundation (IMF). Click here to make a donation to the PMMNG through the IMF.
- Edward A. Stadtmauer, M.D., Abramson Cancer Center, Co-Director, Bone Marrow & Stem Cell Transplant Program, 1-800-789-PENN (7366)
- Dan Vogl, M.D., Abramson Cancer Center, Hematology/Bone Marrow & Stem Cell Transplant Program, 1-800-789-PENN (7366)
- Mike Burns (2016-present) Webmaster (mikeb0120 at gmail.com)
- Joshua Roberts (2010 – 2016) Webmaster/Designer Emeritus
- Crystina Bianco (2010 – 2012) Webmaster/Designer Emeritus