|COURSE & DIRECTIONS||VOLUNTEERS||TEAM INFO||FAQ||TRIBUTE PATH||PARTNERS|
Teams offer great opportunities to build spirit and morale, increase your organization’s visibility within the community, gather friends and family together all while having fun!
Online registration to run or walk in our NINTH ANNUAL MILES FOR MYELOMA FUNDRAISER is open now. Day of race Registration and Bib Pick-Up begins on April 22 at 7:00 am and closes at 8:25 am. The Run/Walk will begin at 8:30 am, rain or shine.
Pre-Registration is closed, however, day of registration will open for all walkers and runners at 7:15 a.m. We look forward to seeing you this Saturday!
Top Team Fundraiser Prize
Don’t miss your opportunity to become the top team fundraiser!
Winner will receive:
- Phillies Hall of Fame Club Seating for Four
- Cocktails and dinner prior to the game in the Phillies Executive Dining Room
- Preferred Parking
The Miles for Myeloma 5K is about supporting each other, so why not form a team? Share a fun and active day with friends, family and co-workers. It’s a great way to pool your fundraising resources to raise even more money.
It’s easy to form a team!
- Pick a team captain and team name.
- Each team member must register individually under the team name.
- Create your team fundraising page and set a fundraising goal.
- Recruit, recruit, recruit. There is no limit to how many team members you can have and no limit to how much money your team can raise! Ask your family, friends and co-workers to join in on the fun.
- E-mail or snail-mail everyone you know and tell your story as to why you are walking/running. Ask for their assistance by making a donation in support of your efforts.
- Team members who register at the Day of Race registration should include their team name on the registration form.
- Make sure all of your supporters write your team name on their checks if you are recruiting pledges via a pledge form or mail. Make checks payable to PMMNG-5K.
- Set a time for your team to meet at the event so you can get a team photo.
- Make it fun by doing team t-shirts, wearing silly hats and making team signs.
For more information, please contact: Karen Horan at firstname.lastname@example.org