The latest news and updates about the PMMNG group and its accomplishments…
August 10, 2017 Update: Just a reminder that we will not be having a meeting in August. We will be taking our traditional August meeting break. For our September meeting (Sept. 9) our speaker will be Dr. Sundar Jagannath from Mt. Sinai speaking about Minimal Residual Disease and liquid biopsies. Enjoy the rest of the summer, everyone. As the song says, See You In September!
July 26, 2017 Update: PMMNG member Phil Falkowitz was recently featured in two published articles about multiple myeloma. “Living 20 years with multiple myeloma: an interview with Phil Falkowitz” appeared in the International Journal of Hematologic Oncology. And in a poignant article, “Living With Cancer Survivorship Guilt,” Phil describes complex feelings he encounters as a long-time multiple myeloma survivor when many of his friends have not been as fortunate.
Recent Meetings & News:
- August 10, 2017 Update: Reminder – No August Meeting August 10, 2017
- July 26, 2017: Phil Falkowitz Is Featured in Two Multiple Myeloma Articles July 26, 2017
- Saturday July 8, 2017 – Open Discussion June 16, 2017
- Saturday June 10, 2017: Immunotherapy and its use in the treatment of multiple myeloma June 14, 2017
- Saturday May 13, 2017: Mindfulness & Yoga for Cancer Patients April 13, 2017
PMMNG meetings are held the second Saturday of every month (except August), 1:30-3:30 PM, at the Ralston House, 3615 Chestnut Street, Philadelphia, PA (near the University of Pennsylvania campus).
The “official” start time for the meeting is 1:30, but feel free to come as early as 1:00 since we gather early and chat before meetings. This is an especially good opportunity for newcomers to meet current members and exchange information.
There is free parking behind the building, accessible from Ludlow Street.