The latest news and updates about the PMMNG group and its accomplishments…
Our July meeting (Saturday July 8, 2017) will be an Open Discussion meeting, with Christina Bach facilitating the conversation. Christina has helped us with previous meetings as a facilitator and speaker; we’re happy to have her back. Bring your questions, ideas, complaints (about dealing with multiple myeloma, your healthcare providers, your insurance company), etc. Any topic is fair game. These discussions are always lively. And usually uplifting because it’s nice to find that other people are dealing with some of the same issues you’re facing.
PMMNG meetings are held the second Saturday of every month (except August), 1:30-3:30 PM, at the Ralston House, 3615 Chestnut Street, Philadelphia, PA (near the University of Pennsylvania campus).
The “official” start time for the meeting is 1:30, but feel free to come as early as 1:00 since we gather early and chat before meetings. This is an especially good opportunity for newcomers to meet current members and exchange information.
There is free parking behind the building, accessible from Ludlow Street.
- Saturday July 8, 2017 – Open Discussion June 16, 2017
- Saturday June 10, 2017: Immunotherapy and its use in the treatment of multiple myeloma June 14, 2017
- Saturday May 13, 2017: Mindfulness & Yoga for Cancer Patients April 13, 2017
- Saturday April 8, 2017: Patient & Caregiver Split March 28, 2017
- Brian D Novis Award Ceremony Videos March 15, 2017