You are invited to join in the Celebration of all Cancer Survivors for Sidney Kimmel Cancer Center’s Survivorship Celebration!
What: Survivorship Celebration: Tools for Healthy Living
When: June 8th, 2016 11:30 am – 3:30 pm
Where: Dorrance H. Hamilton Building, 1001 Locust Street, Philadelphia
11:30-12:30 noon – Lunch and Health Fair
12:45-1:30 pm – Tools for Healthy Living
Nicole Simone, MD, and Daniel Monti, MD, will present their research-based recommendations for incorporating healthy lifestyle changes into your life to enhance your well-being through exercise, diet, nutrition, and stress reduction.
1:45 – 2:30
• Staying Calm during the Storm, Ruth N. Feinblum, LCSW
• Exercise During and After Cancer Treatment, Nicole L. Dugan, PT, DPT, CLT-LANA, & John C. Hartnett, PT, DPT
2:45 – 3:30 pm
• Introduction to Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction, Diane Reibel, PhD
• Wellness Yoga, Michelle Stortz, Yoga Therapist
• Fighting Cancer with your Fork, Jacqueline M Diamond, Clinical Dietician
To register, call: 1-800-JEFF-NOW
When you register, please choose the breakout sessions that you’ll be attending, one from each time slot.
For questions, please contact: Katherine Rehm (Katherine.Rehm@Jefferson.edu, 215-503-7975)