We’ve decided to cancel our end-of-year meeting scheduled for Saturday December 9. Given the weather reports about the imminent storm, we decided to use an abundance of caution so that no one puts themselves at risk to travel. If you know anyone who was planning on attending tomorrow, feel free to reach out to them to insure they know about the cancellation.
We know you will share our disappointment at not being able to come together to share some holiday spirit. We will find a way to begin 2018 in a more festive way than we normally do.
In the meantime, please stay safe and enjoy all the traditions you follow at this time of year.