Please Note: The spreadsheet attached at the bottom of this page has consolidated information about financial assistance resources as of June 10, 2020.
OncoLink is maintaining a web page that keeps track of open funds and eligibility requirements during the coronavirus pandemic. Since fund availability changes rapidly, it is a good idea to check the OncoLink page frequently.
FundFinder is another frequently-updated resource for finding open funds.
Financial-assistance resources for myeloma patients:
- Kyprolis (Patient Access/Onyx 360)
- Revlimid (Patient Support Solutions)
- Velcade (Paying for Treatment)
- The Leukemia and Lymphoma Foundation (Co-Pay Assistance Program)
- Patient Access Network Foundation
- The Patient Advocate Foundation Co-Pay Relief
Up-to-date information about financial aid resources is available from the International Myeloma Foundation through the IMF’s Infoline team: 800-452-2873 (Monday-Friday 9:00 am – 4:00 pm Pacific) or by e-mail at:[email protected].
Health Insurance Resources (from PMMNG's Christina Bach):
- Oncolink Health Insurance Webinar Series
- Oncolink Blog Series on Insurance
- Cancer Insurance Checklist
The Blood & Marrow Transplant Information Network (BMTInfonet.org) has some excellent videos about insurance and financial issues:
- Employment Rights and Disability Insurance
- Financial Health after Transplant
- Financial Health after Transplant: Managing Medical Debt, Planning Your Financial Future
- Understanding Your Employment Rights and Disability Insurance
- Health Insurance: Know Your Rights and Options (Part 1)
- Health Insurance: Know Your Rights and Options (Part 2)